Explore The World of Hacking
hello guys,
This is your The Z hacker.
This is my first blog.I hope you guys will support this.
Firstly i will tell how i started to build my interest in Hacking.
I am usually very much interested in computers from childhood especially in hacking.But i didn’t found any good platform to learn.I learned some information from youtube.I like to join Engineering of Information science and technology but parents forced me to join in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.Though my interest never faded.I started to search where i can learn.I attended workshop through online and i learned some more information and then i joined in a cyber security training and internship program.I was trained for ethical hacking,web pen-testing and cyber security.This is my journey into world of hacking.
let’s know more about ethical hacking.
Hacker’s are of mainly 2 types.They are
WHITE HAT HACKER
White hat hacker’s are ethical hackers.They normally follow ethics and rules to hack.They are soldiers for cyber world because they only protects cyber world from the hackers whose intention is bad.They normally tests the website whether it is protected highly or not.They hack into the website and they find vulnerabilities.They report the vulnerability to that website owned company.The company will reward the ethical hacker for protecting their website
Black Hat Hacker
Black hat hackers are unethical hackers who normally hack into website and steal sensitive information regarding website owned company’s sensitive information.They may sell those information in dark net.They are not friendly to cyber world.
Be connected with me to know more information regarding hacking….
The Z-Hacker



Comments
Post a Comment